Part Time Front-line Customer Service (Chinese speakers) at BGC Group (International) Pte Ltd
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client, an international luxury brand organization which comprises a few prestigious luxury brands are looking for potential candidates to join their team as Customer Service Coordinator.
Job summary : Responsible to provide after-sales services & repairs services, product personalization and excellent customer service.
Job description :
• Receive customers from walk-in/dealers/boutique and respond to enquiries both in person, via phone and email.
• Provide after-sales service/repair, quotation & process payment for customers.
• Communicate with customers on repair status and updates.
• Inventory all repairs completed on a daily basis.
• Reconcile and generate daily inventory reports.
• Liaise and provide CS support to all brands and support teams.
• Basic administrative duties.
- Experience in frontline customer service.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese.
- Possess passion and tenacity in delivering high levels of customer service and professionalism, good people and communications skills with a customer centric mindset.
Type of employment : Permanent full time
Working hours : Monday – Friday (9-6)
Location : Menara Standard Chartered, Jalan Sultan Ismail.
Basic salary : RM 2,800 + 1 month bonus + incentives
How to apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to send in your resume together with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. All applications will be treated with strictest confidence.