Full Time HR Manager at HostE Solutions Sdn Bhd
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Reports directly to GM, dotted to corporate HR
- Providing effective leadership of the entire spectrum of HR functions including employee and industrial relations, compensation and benefits, training & development, manpower planning and HR administration
- Work actively with department heads in strategic planning, operational decisions, leadership development, talent & performance management
- Initiate and drive the HR strategies to support the hotel business and HR development plans
- Lead the day-to-day HR operations to ensure all are carried out in tandem with various strategic / transformational HR initiatives outlined
- To ensure comprehensiveness and adequacy of the Human Resource policies and procedures, in compliance to the relevant law ( EPF,Socso,Immigration etc )
- HR advisory role to managers.
- Incumbent with min 2 years experience as HRM, hospitality preferred
- Diploma or degree in HR
- Self-driven, able to manage self, manage others, coach
- Excellent skills in employee engagement, training & recruitment
How to apply:
send in your latest resume + photo to email@example.com