Full Time Showroom Admin at House of Notebooks
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Position: Admin Clerk
• Maintain a systematic filing system and safe keeping of important document
• Provide general administrative duties from time to time
• Handling telephone calls and taking down orders from customer
• Issuing DO and Invoice to customer
• Prepare stock for customer, monthly stock count and prepare stock value
• Perform any other assignment as assigned by the management
• Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
• Applicants must be willing to work in showroom, Gurney Plaza, Penang.
• Responsible for all admin clerical duties.
• To keep record and maintain filing system.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the superior from time to time
• 1 Full-Time position available.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Or call +604-2292725 for more information