Full Time Sales Executive at Kit Loong Group
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Responsible for sales target set by the Management.
• To manage collection of accounts receivable.
• To build long-term relationships with customers.
• Review market trend of the industry to determine customers’ need and appropriate marketing and promotional activities.
• Assist in developing sales and marketing strategies/activities.
• Provide technical support when deem necessary.
• Provide product services and training to customers.
• Responsible for the credit control of customers including timely and prompt collection.
• Develop and maintain database of existing and potential customers.
• Diploma / Degree in any discipline
• At least 2 – 3 years sales experience.
• Those with experience in Automotive Industry would be an added advantage.
• Result-oriented and dynamic in promoting sales with proven sales track records.
• Able to communicate in English, Mandarin & other Chinese dialects.
• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Highly motivated, result-oriented, independent and service-oriented individuals are encouraged to apply.
• Possess own transport.
• Willing to travel within country and overseas.
• 6 Full-Time positions available.
• Can earn up to RM4,000 a month.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com